Übersetzen

Wednesday 26 October 2011

1st Month

Today is my 1st monthly anniversary . There are only 7more to follow ;-))
Last week was really relaxing because of my well-deserved mid-term holidays :-)
I spent it with bike&hike and relaxing days at home as well as a study-day at the university library today.
Last Saturday we (Isaac-ES, Anne-FR, Marina-DE) went to the peak district for a very nice hike in the valley around Black Hill :-)






 On our way back we met a group of scouts. The Brits do definitely have a problem with security, because although it was the easiest path i could imagine, the poor kids had to wear their helmets ;-)




The church I visited on Sunday was Bramhall Methodist Church and it was very comparable with my church at home, so this one is on my favourites to attend.

Yesterday i took my bike and rode it to the Peak District, not far away from the place where we were on Saturday. The route can be viewed here
As long it was possible I drove, but once the path became to narrow i hid it and hiked on







My "hidden" bike ;-)
My new favourite sheep ;-)

On top 626m!!!!













On top i opend my Bible and read Ps. 90

Vers 2 says
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever You had formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting You are God.
 
That's all what needs to be said!






 





No comments:

Post a Comment