Übersetzen

Saturday 24 March 2012

Spring feels good!

Hi there,
I think I mentioned it already a couple of weeks ago, but I have to repeat it ;-)
God had a great idea when he made the sun.
One of the advantages of living in a city which is famous for its rain is that if the sun happens to appear, you are truly happy and enjoying this rare moments much more ;-)
The other advantage is .... (I think there is none ... ;-))
4 months after I bought my picnic rug, it was warm enough to test it.
you can see the result here :-) 











Yesterday it was high time to get by bike out of the basement and start the MTB-season! Since one of my flatmates recommended Macclesfield Forest as a nice please, I followed his recommendation and went there.
It was a perfect short ride with a short but nice downhill-trail.














 











After my ride I was feeling so well, that I had this crazy idea
 
Those who know how good I am in doing the handstand, will know why my poor Golf is now missing his antenna :-)
But it was good fun :-)

Now I'm counting the days to see Laura and Daniel again. Just 6 days left to hand in my BAC-thesis at the Uni and fly back with them to have awesome Easter holidays in England.


No comments:

Post a Comment